Valorant 6.03 Patch Notes: The latest Valorant patch notes might not please the Raze and Killjoy fans as the agents have received big changes in the game. After several updates without a major change in agents, Valorant has finally dropped some nerfs to balance the game.
All You Need To Know About Valorant Patch Notes 6.03
The 6.03 update might not be one of the biggest update, but it will bring some important changes in the game. Moreover, Raze and Killyjoy are expected to get nerfed.
#VALORANT Patch Notes 6.03 | Raze
– Boom Bot duration decreased 10s >>> 5s pic.twitter.com/1CH7WUnjcc
— ValorIntel (@ValorINTEL) February 14, 2023
The duelist agent hailing from Brazil is one of the agents to get nerfed in the latest update. Raze’s boombot’s duration is now decreased from 10 seconds to 8 seconds. This will come as a big blow for Raze’s main players as the boombot helps a lot in collecting early info.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
The sentinel agent has received two changes from this update. First, the health of the turret is now decreased to 100 from 125. And second, players will need 8 ultimate points instead of 7 now to use their ultimate ability.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
There are some other updates like the addition of Real Time Text Evaluation on the Agent select screen. However, this is only for the NA region as of now. Here are some more updates from Valorant patch notes 6.03
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
This might not be yet another big update, but the changes will be welcomed by Valorant players. Moreover, the next update, which will be 6.04 will surely bring some big changes and addition including the new Act and battle passes.
The Valorant 6.03 update is expected to be released on February 14th.