PUBG has started a new event named the 2022 Fan Art Contest: Land. Players can design a sneaker and the design with the most number of votes will stand a chance to win grand prizes. Players get a chance a win huge prize pool but have to face a bunch of rules too.
PUBG has started these interactive programs to connect with various people around the globe. With the help of these programs players who have the talent for art stand out and win big prize rewards.
PUBG Fan Art Important Dates
The Fan Art contest already started on 22 April and players can submit their designs by 20th May. The online voting for the best design will begin from 31st May and last till 8th June 2022.
These were the rigid dates and no flexibility is provided with these dates. So players must use their time more wisely and efficiently.
How To Participate In The Fan Art Contest
A player can participate in the event either by designing a sneaker or by voting out for their favorite designs. The best sneaker design with the most votes will be added to the main game.
Players can send their respective designs via email to email@example.com along with their PUBG nickname with a brief description of their design. Once the online voting contest will start then a player can vote for their favorite design Click here.
Rules and guidelines for designing a sneaker
PUBG has set certain guidelines for designing a sneaker, each and every player are supposed to follow the guidelines.
- A total of four sneakers designs have to be submitted(half side view, side view, top view, and bottom view).
- The file format should be JPEG or PNG and the size of the image should be more than 1280px by 1280px.
- The design of the sneaker should not point out a particular religion, community, or organization.
- Creating other shoe designs that are not sneakers such as slippers, dinosaur feet, heels, etc. is prohibited.
- The art piece will not use the logo of a certain community or any military organization.
Judging Criteria Of The PUBG Fan Art Contest
The PUBG officials will select the top 5 designs out of all the submitted designs and later the five designs will be put on the official website for public voting.
The officials will mainly focus on these three things for choosing the best 5 designs:
- Creativity showcased by the player
- How much does it follow the Design Guideline
- How much does it fit with PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS’ brand identity
The winner of the PUBG Fan Art Contest announces on the 10th of June. Where the winner of the contest rewards with a mouth whopping prize of 5000 USD. The top five designs who will put to the online voting will also get a reward of 50,000 G-coin each.