Euro 2024 Qualifying Groups: The Euro 2024 will be hosted by Germany and the qualifying groups are out now. The qualifying process of the match was joined by a total of 53 UEFA members. The draw for the qualifying group matches will start on 9th October in Frankfurt.
Know more about how many groups have qualified till now and the criteria to qualify.
Euro 2024 Qualified Groups
50 teams have been divided into 10 groups in a group of 5 each. The qualifiers will start in March 2023 and will end in November 2023. Here is the list of qualifying groups:
- Group A: Spain, Scotland, Norway, Georgia, Cyprus
- Group B: Netherlands, France, Republic of Ireland, Greece, Gibraltar
- Group C: Italy, England, Ukraine, North Macedonia, Malta
- Group D: Croatia, Wales, Armenia, Turkey, Latvia
- Group E: Poland, Czech Republic, Albania, Faroe Islands, Moldova
- Group F: Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Azerbaijan, Estonia
- Group G: Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Lithuania
- Group H: Denmark, Finland, Slovenia, Kazakhstan, Northern Ireland, San Marino
- Group I: Switzerland, Israel, Romania, Kosovo, Belarus, Andorra
- Group J: Portugal, Posina, Iceland, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Liechtenstein
How to Qualify for Euro 2024
The top 2 teams from each group will secure their qualification for the main round. However, three teams will compete in Playoffs for their spot. As a host, Germany has already qualified. A total of 24 nations will play next year after passing through Play-offs and Qualifying rounds.
When does Qualifying match starts:
The first groups of Qualifying rounds will start from 23rd March 2023 whereas the final matches will conclude till end of November.
- Match Day 1: 23rd to 25th March 2023
- Match Day 2: 26th to 28th March 2023
- Match Day 3: 16th to 17th June 2023
- Match Day 4: 19th to 20th June 2023
- Match Day 5: 7th to 9th September 2023
- Match Day 6: 10th to 12th September 2023
- Match Day 7: 12th to 14th October 2023
- Match Day 8: 15th to 17th October 2023
- Match Day 9: 16th to 18th November 2023
- Match Day 10: 19th to 21st November 2023
Who won Euro 2020?
Italy defeated England to win the trophy of Euro 2020. Moreover, the team won in the Penalty shootout after the score remained level at 1-1 after 120 mins.
Notably, Italy will be playing England once again in the qualifiers.