Fortnite Cold Blooded Coffers: The arrival of Sam Wilson’s outfit in the Fortnite Item shop for 2,000 V- bucks has made lots of headlines. As of now, the game with its advancements generally astonishes players. However, the new challenge for Fortnite players is to find out the cold-blooded coffers.
The battle royale game was launched in 2017 and we have seen 4 chapters of Fortnite. The first chapter was titled “Space Exploration” having an average length of 72 days. The second chapter was titled “New World” with an average length of 97 days. The third chapter was titled “Flipped”.
What are Cold-Blooded Coffers?
Cold-Blooded Coffers are large loot containers inside cold-blooded vaults which are filled up with exotic weapons. They are black and white.
The search for coffers might burn through heaps of time for players. Nonetheless, with a legitimate idea, the objective can be accomplished without any problem.
Where to find Cold Blooded Coffers?
- STEP 1: The very first thing is to open Fortnite and start playing the match.
- STEP 2: The players can find cold-blooded coffers inside the cold-blooded vaults.
- STEP 3: Get the vault key card by defeating the boss and opening the vault.
- STEP 4: Now, the player needs to search for these Cold-Blooded Coffers to progress in this quest.
- STEP 5: One can find 2 Cold Blooded Coffers in each vault which will contain exotic weapons.
- STEP 6: The player needs to find 5 Cold Blooded Coffers to complete this quest.
- STEP 7: Cold Blooded Vaults can be found at faulty splits, brutal bastions, and shattered slabs.
Players of Fortnite
Fortnite maintains a consistent monthly player base of around 83.3 million people. With its new advancement, it creates competition for other action games. More people are indulging in Fortnite due to its engagement. Moreover, it is claimed that over 350 million players registered themselves to this game and 25 million people play this game on a daily basis.
READ MORE: Where To Find Wolves In Fortnite In Chapter 4 Season 1: Location, Tips To Tame And More