Upcoming Matches and Series of Indian Cricket Team till IPL 2023: After India’s disappointing defeat on Thursday against England in the World Cup T20 Semifinals, India’s run has ended. But let’s not lose hope as we have a series of matches lined up for the Indian Cricket Team before the IPL season 2023.
India couldn’t reach the finals but Virat Kohli has broken many records this world cup, whether the match is against Pakistan or Zimbabwe he has been the best in them all. Thus we can expect team India will perform no less in the upcoming ODI and Test series. Team India has a series of matches that are lined up before this IPL season, therefore T20 world cup is not the end for every cricket fan out there.
Let’s look into the Indian Cricket Team’s upcoming match schedules,
Forthcoming Match Schedule for the Indian Cricket Team
Some matches are scheduled away whereas some are home matches for the team,
Schedule of Indian team till the IPL 2023:
3 ODI & 3 T20 vs NZ (A)
3 ODI & 2 Test vs BAN (A)
3 ODI & 3 T20 vs SL (H)
3 ODI & 3 T20 vs NZ (H)
3 ODI & 4 Tests vs AUS (H)
— Johns. (@CricCrazyJohns) November 11, 2022
India vs New Zealand :
- 1st T20I series (1/3) will begin on Friday 18th November at Sky Stadium, Wellington, from 12:00 Pm onwards (IST).
- 2nd T20I series (2/3) will begin on Sunday 20th November at Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui, from 12:00 PM onwards (IST).
- 3rd T20I series (3/3) will start on Tuesday 22nd November at McLean Park, Napier, from 12:00 PM onwards (IST). 25th November, 27th November, and 30th November respectively.
- 1st ODI (1/3) will start on Friday 25th November at Eden Park, Auckland, from 7:00 AM onwards (IST).
- 2nd ODI (2/3) will start on Sunday 27th November at Seddon Park, Hamilton, from 7:00 AM onwards (IST).
- 3rd ODI (3/3) will start on Wednesday 30th November at Hagley Oval, Christchurch, from 7:00 AM onwards (IST).
Bangladesh vs India:
- 1st ODI (1/3) will begin on Sunday 4th December at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, from 12:30 PM onwards (IST).
- 2nd ODI (2/3) will begin on Wednesday 7th December at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, from 1:30 PM onwards (IST).
- 3rd ODI (3/3) will begin on Saturday 10th December at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, from 1:30 PM onwards (IST).
- 1st Test (1/2) will begin on Wednesday 14th December at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chattogram, from 10:30 AM onwards (IST).
- 2nd Test (2/2) will begin on Thursday 22nd December at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, from 10:30 AM onwards (IST)
Also, the schedule for upcoming Home matches of the Indian Cricket team before IPL 2023 is given below
- India vs Sri Lanka: 3 ODI and 3 T20
- India vs New Zealand: 3 ODI and 3 T20
- India vs Australia: 3 ODI and 4 Test matches
World Cup Preparations
With India’s unexpected loss at the T20 world cup, the team needs to buckle up and start afresh with new strategies on the field. India is one of the most competitive teams in the cricket world thus team needs to maintain its graph and stats accordingly.
Furthermore, team India has been incredible till now as they were also at the top of the points table last week marking themselves as one of the best teams in the world cup.