India vs South Africa T20 Series: After winning against Australia in two out of three T20 series matches, India is all set to play against the South African team. The two teams will play in the first match on Wednesday, 28th September at the Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram.
India might be on the backfoot and in-form star player, Hardik Pandya and Deepak Hooda, have been out from the upcoming match due to their respective injuries.
Let’s know the full schedule, Venue, Team Squad, and more:
India vs South Africa T20 Series
- India vs South Africa T20 Series match 1 of 3: Scheduled on Wednesday, 28th September. At Greenfield Stadium, 7:00 PM onwards (IST).
- The next match (2 of 3) of India vs South Africa of the T20 series: On Sunday, 2nd October. At Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati 7:00 PM onwards (IST).
- The third match (3 of 3) of India against the South African team: Scheduled on Tuesday, 4 October. At the Holkar Stadium, Indore 7:00 PM onwards (IST).
Live Streaming: Fans can watch the t20 series match live at 7:00 Pm on the Disney+ Hotstar App. As for television viewers, the match will be telecasted live on Star Sports Network and Star Sports HD.
Team Squad IND vs SA
- Team India: Rohit Sharma (captain), Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Rishab Pant (wicket-keeper), Arshdeep Singh, Deepak Chahar, Harshal Patel, Md. Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, KL Rahul, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Axar Patel, Deepak Hooda, Ravichandran Ashwin, Umesh Yadav, Yuzivendra Chahal
- Team South Africa: Temba Bavuma (captain), Heinrich Klaasen (wicket-keeper), Quinton de Kock (wicket-keeper), Anrich Nortje, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, David Miller, Reeza Hendricks, Rilee Rossouw, Tristan Stubbs, Dwaine Pretorius, Tabraiz Shamsi, Wayne Parnell
Match Prediction For India vs South Africa
India has played incredibly well in the previous match against the Australian team, thus fans have high expectations this time as well. But as two players of the team have been injured including Hardik Pandya and Deepak Hooda it may be tough for them this time.
The South African team is fairly expected to perform as the team is more likely to start their game on a positive note.